Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Dec 20, 2014 at 10:12 PM
- Jun 9, 2008
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
- Tulsa , OK
Share This Page
from Tulsa , OK
Haven't practiced on anything fun for myself in a while, so my fathers day gift to myself,...learning sex in a pan. What a fun tune!!! Jun 15, 2014
- voodoobassist was last seen:
- Viewing forum For Sale: Effects and Pedals, Dec 20, 2014 at 10:12 PM
- Tulsa , OK
- Current Setup:
- Ritter Classic, Modulus Q 5, Lakland 55-02 fretless, Squier Jazz, Mesa Boogie 400+, SVT 410he X2, Aguilar AG500 sc and GS 410, Roland CB-100, Roland GR-20, Roland V-bass, EBS Wah One, Boss OC-2, Digitech BSW, Ibanez UE-303b, Emma Discombobulator, DOD FX25, Carl Martin comp
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- The Tulsa Boyz, Take a Left, and a possible resurrection of The Big Big Brains
- Previously Owned Gear:
- started on a '63 Jazz and have used just about everything produced since then...
- G.A.S. List:
- EUB, a bass wah that actually sounds good, and lots of other stuff I haven't thought of yet...
- Influences and Teachers:
- Stan the man, Jaco, Chris Squire, Percy Jones, Entwhistle, Miller, so many others....