Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 11, 2014
- Oct 24, 2003
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
36, from Malta (small island in the Med
- Wadge was last seen:
- Apr 11, 2014
- Oct 23, 1977 (Age: 36)
- Home page:
- Malta (small island in the Med
- Current Setup:
- fender precision, Sadowsky UV 5 string, tobias toby pro-6 string, da capo acoustic fretless, cheap plywood upright, Gallien Kruger 400RB Bass Amp, GK RBH 210, GK SBX 410.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Far too many to mention - play in 5 bands
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Tanglewood acoustic bass, Yamaha TRB-6P, Trace Elliot Head, 2X15 Trace Elliot Cab
- G.A.S. List:
- Victor Bailey 4 string fretless, American standard Jazz bass, Alleva Coppollo
- Influences and Teachers:
- flea, timmy C, John Patitucci, Steve Swallow, Gary Peacock, Victor Bailey
Signaturethe funk is mostly what you put in the bass, but a Jazz can hold a whole lot of it.