Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Dec 22, 2014 at 5:20 AM
- Jun 14, 2009
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
- Yonkers, NY
Share This Page
Having fun yet?, Male, from Yonkers, NY
Living the dream!!! Sep 7, 2014
- WaldoNova was last seen:
- Viewing thread Need professional recommendations, Dec 22, 2014 at 5:20 AM
- Yonkers, NY
- Current Setup:
- Stingray Classic 5H, Elrick NT 4 string, Mike Lull PJ24 5 string, Skjold Skjoldslayer 5 string, MTD 635 Fretless 6 string, MTD KZ6, soon to be ACG Recurve SC S type 6 string, Mesa Prodigy, Bergantino CN212 and an AE212, Genz Benz ShuttleMax 9.2, Aguilar GS500, Alembic SF-2, Digitech Bass Whammy, EQD Rainbow Machine, EQD Downward Spiral, EHX POG2, IE Subterreana, EHX Holy Grail +, Source Audio SB2 OFD, Manta, Orbital, Dimension Reverb and HUB, Pigtronix Dual Expression pedal,TC electronics Polytune, Decibel eleven Switch Dr. and Hot Stone Deluxe, BBE Supacharger, TC electronics Flashback Mini delay and an SFX microthumpinator all on a PTpro!!!
- Favorite Genres:
- Progressive Metal, Modern Rock, Jam
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Human- all original Aggressive progressive/Modern Rock
- G.A.S. List:
- I am trying to not purchase any new pedals for the rest of 2014!!!! Of course I am failing miserably!!!
- Influences and Teachers:
- Cliff Burton, Geddy Lee, Chris Squire and numerous others
- Hobbies and Interests:
- writing, rehearsing and performing music!!!