Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Feb 25, 2014
- Jan 31, 2003
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
51, from Canton, Ohio
- Warhawk was last seen:
- Feb 25, 2014
- Jan 12, 1963 (Age: 51)
- Home page:
- Canton, Ohio
- Current Setup:
- 2007 G&L L-2000, 1981 G&L L-1000 frankenstein, 2003 Fender AVRI '62 Jazz, 1999 Fender Standard Precision with '05 USA P-bass electronics and bridge, GK 1001RBII with GK NEO 4x10 8ohm cab
- Favorite Genres:
- Metal, Punk, Alternative Rock, etc., etc., etc., ...
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Wretching Gobbets, look for us sometime in the next year
- Previously Owned Gear:
- 1992 Fender Precision Plus, GK Backline 115
- G.A.S. List:
- The last bass Sid Vicious owned
- Influences and Teachers:
- Steve Harris, Geddy Lee, Sid Vicious (hair), Klaus Flouride, Ian Hill
#1 Bass: 2007 G&L L-2000 #8 neck bem fingerboard Butterscotch Blonde swamp ash body; GK 1001RBII with GK NEO 8 ohm 4x10 cab "You can have this when ya pry it from my cold, dead fingers!"