Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Nov 28, 2012
- Nov 26, 2012
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- Current Setup:
- I'm currently playing a 96 fender jazz 5string (5th string tuned to low b) through a David Eden traveler 400with a 4 ten cab.use fender volume pedal,also play a fender 67coronada bass 1 I've had since I was 13years old.candy apple red hollow body with f holes.and a fretless acoustic Michael Kelly 4 string_through a Fishman solo amp.(great for small gigs.
- Favorite Genres:
- rock,blues,jambands,the grateful dead,allmans govt mule jazz
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- praise and worship bassist at church.various solo gigs around town and play for my families gospel band.record for various bands
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Kustom 15 inch cab with matching 50 watt head.Roland jazz chorus 120
- G.A.S. List:
- Gibson thunder bird 5,Gibson sg 4,vintage p bass and a small light weight amp/cab for smaller gigs.bass wah pedal
- Influences and Teachers:
- Jack Bruce,Phil lesh,Allen Woody,Paul McCartney,all the classic players influence me whether I realize it or not.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- amateur luthier,wood working.(also my prof.