Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Nov 28, 2012
- Nov 26, 2012
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- wesonbass was last seen:
- Nov 28, 2012
- Current Setup:
- I'm currently playing a 96 fender jazz 5string (5th string tuned to low b) through a David Eden traveler 400with a 4 ten cab.use fender volume pedal,also play a fender 67coronada bass 1 I've had since I was 13years old.candy apple red hollow body with f holes.and a fretless acoustic Michael Kelly 4 string_through a Fishman solo amp.(great for small gigs.
- Favorite Genres:
- rock,blues,jambands,the grateful dead,allmans govt mule jazz
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- praise and worship bassist at church.various solo gigs around town and play for my families gospel band.record for various bands
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Kustom 15 inch cab with matching 50 watt head.Roland jazz chorus 120
- G.A.S. List:
- Gibson thunder bird 5,Gibson sg 4,vintage p bass and a small light weight amp/cab for smaller gigs.bass wah pedal
- Influences and Teachers:
- Jack Bruce,Phil lesh,Allen Woody,Paul McCartney,all the classic players influence me whether I realize it or not.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- amateur luthier,wood working.(also my prof.