Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Nov 3, 2014
- Jun 17, 2005
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- Current Setup:
Basses; MM Bongo HH 5er, Ibanez SR 1206E
Amps; Eden WT 550, GK 800RB
Cabinets; Epifani PS410, York XC115, two Genz Benz Focus 112
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Yesteerdays Dream (Smooth Jazz, R & B), 7Once is a 11 piece band that does(wedding band) Pop, Old Schol, R & B
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Ampeg V4b head with a cerwin-vega 1-18" reflex cab Fender prec 77, Peavey Foundation, Ibanez BTB405QM.
- G.A.S. List:
- I'd like to get a Lakeland or a Ken Smith. I am thinking about a Genz Benz SL 6.2 as a back up
- Influences and Teachers:
- A guy from S. Philly name Porky, he played bass with a band called Gypsy-Lane. Another guy from Philly name Harald he played guitar with a group called Raw Image
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Working out reading, playing video games with my sons
SignatureMusicMan Bongo Club #53, GK Club#218, Acoustic Club #73' Epifani Club #99' Big Cab Club # 257, Ibanez Club #1010