1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

1 original 1978 Fender Jazz neck pickup/ 1 older Basslines bridge pickup.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by basskillah, Nov 17, 2013.

1. basskillah

basskillah RWB

These pickups were installed in my '78 Jazz upon purchase. Supposedly the original bridge pickup went out and was replaced with this Basslines. They were a good set of pickups but I love the Fender noiseless, so I went with them instead. I'm really debating letting these go because they were the originals in my bass. However I'm not putting them back in, and I don't plan on selling the bass ;) Older Fender parts are going for ridiculous prices on eBay, but I'd like to hook up a TB'er. $200 shipped OBO (I think the neck pickup is worth that alone, so get a bridge pickup for free!). Will trade for a Aguilar Tone hammer preamp/di pedal.

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1384744913.102280.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1384744929.617217.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1384744940.833735.jpg

2. basskillah

basskillah RWB

Pm's replied. Still Available : ) price drop $160 shipped

3. basskillah

basskillah RWB

There's a set similar to these for $799 on eBay. I realize there's only 1 original fender pickups for the neck but still, with 2 pickups included this is a bargain!

4. basshista

basshista

Media:
    You have a PM...

5. Register to disable this ad