1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

1 original 1978 Fender Jazz neck pickup/ 1 older Basslines bridge pickup.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by basskillah, Nov 17, 2013.

1. basskillah

basskillah RWB Supporting Member

Rating - 97%
    33   1   0

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: FRS cabnets
    These pickups were installed in my '78 Jazz upon purchase. Supposedly the original bridge pickup went out and was replaced with this Basslines. They were a good set of pickups but I love the Fender noiseless, so I went with them instead. I'm really debating letting these go because they were the originals in my bass. However I'm not putting them back in, and I don't plan on selling the bass ;) Older Fender parts are going for ridiculous prices on eBay, but I'd like to hook up a TB'er. $200 shipped OBO (I think the neck pickup is worth that alone, so get a bridge pickup for free!). Will trade for a Aguilar Tone hammer preamp/di pedal.

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1384744913.102280.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1384744929.617217.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1384744940.833735.jpg
  2. basskillah

Rating - 97%
    33   1   0

Disclosures:
    Pm's replied. Still Available : ) price drop $160 shipped
  3. basskillah

Rating - 97%
    33   1   0

Disclosures:
    There's a set similar to these for $799 on eBay. I realize there's only 1 original fender pickups for the neck but still, with 2 pickups included this is a bargain!