1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD #10/11 of this Warwick EVER MADE!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by songwriter21, Feb 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. songwriter21

songwriter21 Bassist for Chris Higbee Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Sponsored by Gallien-Krueger
    **Warwick Streamer $$ 5 SE "Rusty"**

Here's the original sale thread:
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/...tom-shop-warwick-streamer-5-se-rusty-1021241/

I bought it back, and yet after the chaos of the holidays, and especially after getting back into 6-string basses, I've put this bass back on the block.

Updates on the Warwick: Played a lot more with the eq and switches last night, exploring all of the tonal options, and this one is cleaner than your typical growly Warwick (Thumb). You can still get a mean and growly sound, just not as "woody", but the power of this thing is still scary. Secondly, the ekanga laminates on the back of the neck, in places, have raised ever so slightly. This is absolutely nothing that affects stability. You can feel them, and yet they're so minute that they can't even be photographed. Lastly, the Mono strap (included in previous sale) was sold.

The price is $1350/shipped, and I am including an Ovnifx/Exar "Moby Dick" bass chorus pedal and patch cable, to make up for the slight cosmetics of the neck (again, perfectly stable), and the fact that I don't use the pedal anymore. I got a different one, so it needs a home! The pedal is in my band's trailer, and we're not playing again until 2/14, so I will ship it and the cable, no extra shipping charge via FedEx (with small pieces, I trust them), the Monday following that weekend. I'll ship it from work, as I'm the shipping manager there, and our system is FedEx. I will ship the bass UPS, though, because like mentioned in the previous thread, I trust them more with big pieces.

Here's the link to the pedal:
    http://www.ovnifx.com/exarpedals/mobydick.shtml

Any other questions, feel free to ask...thanks for looking!

2. songwriter21

Disclosures:
  3. zackthompson

zackthompson Supporting Member

Any interest in a Corvette $$ 5?

4. songwriter21

Disclosures:
    Thanks, man, but I'm (in my best interest) looking to clear off my credit balances, and I have another bass coming to me soon. Appreciate the offer!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. songwriter21

Disclosures:
    PM's responded to, and I'll have more pics after tonight (special edition stamping, rest of the bass, bag, accessories, etc.)!

7. songwriter21

Disclosures:
  8. songwriter21

Disclosures:
    Thanks for all of the interest, guys...she's off tomorrow to the Philly area!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.