1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please make yourself at home! I've deleted the previous "migration" threads, please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

10' Speaker replacement for Hartke 410xl

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Mugr, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Mugr

Mugr

Hi there,
    So, i have had this hartke cab for a long time, and one of the aluminum cone speakers broke.
    What can I replace the single speaker with? Is there an inexpensive solution? Also, I live in Switzerland, I need a company that either has distribution here or ships overseas....Thanks a lot for your help,
    Mugr
  2. AdamR

AdamR Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: VF Cables
    Your out of luck. Probably cheaper to find another used one.
  3. Cirk

Cirk

Contact the folks at Hartke and ask them. You should be able to get a replacement one way or another. Also, Larry Hartke is a member here. From what I've read, he'll be glad to help.
  4. T-Bird

T-Bird

Hi.

Thomann used to carry them for 70€ IIRC.
    Doesn't seem to be listed ATM, but it never hurts to ask.
    You probably won't get it cheaper anywhere in Europe.

Regards
    Sam
  5. Mugr

Mugr

Ok, thanks for the help. I contacted the local music store, they said they would be able to order one for me for roughly 300$, which is more than the cab is worth at this point. Disappointing.
  6. BassmanPaul

BassmanPaul Gold Supporting Member

Did you contact Larry directly??? As the head of the company he is the obvious first step.
  7. Mugr

Mugr

8. Arjank

Arjank

9. T-Bird

T-Bird

10. Mugr

Mugr

Thanks for the info, it is an 8Ohm Cab...