1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

115 part out - Emi Kappa Pro 15A, cab, horn & crossover all cheap! (Dayton, OH)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by christw, Oct 7, 2012.

1. christw

christw Get low!

Disclosures:
    Endorsing: J Worrell Bass
    I picked this up as a fill in when I moved and sold off my mass of vintage gear. This cab is loaded with an Eminence Kappa Pro 15A. It looks like a Carvin cab (including Carvin backplate & RL style tweeter) but I can't guarantee that it is. It has an L-pad hooked up to the high range driver and it works really well. This cab's low end rolls off quite a bit like an Ampeg SVT 810E would including a 120hz bump but overall it has a cleaner character. With my QSC USA 850 the thing puts out an insane amount of volume without farting out.

8 ohms, 500w thermal handling, ~ 250w RMS power handling, 101 dB @ 1w/1m. Probably around 60 pounds.

$80 or an SM58 takes it all. Seriously, that's a ridiculous deal for a working 115.

[​IMG]

2. Kellymack

Kellymack Supporting Member

Pm'd on xover and tweet...

3. christw

christw Get low!

Disclosures:
  4. christw

christw Get low!

Disclosures:
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. christw

christw Get low!

Disclosures:
    I ended up not moving this. $80 or an SM58 takes it all.