1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

14 pedals for sale, vintage, rare and unique

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Laurent, Nov 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laurent

Laurent Supporting Member

For sale and for sale only (sorry no trade).
    No low balling, please. I will look at a reasonable offer that being said.
    All prices are shipped CON US. Will ship international too, ask me for a quote.

- Homebrew Electronic - HBE Chorus TCH $139 NEW with manual, generic box
    - DOD FX-72 Flanger with battery door used but clean $49
    - Roland Jet-Phaser restored and optimized for bass $499

- Frantone Bassweet Rev 1, some little marks but very clean. Stoner/doom this is the pedal! $199 (SOLD)
    - Boss PH-1R $139 shipped comes with box, almost mint made in Japan. Superb on bass. (SOLD)
    - Barber Linden NIB with the manual $129 shipped sold
    - Stomp Under Foot Faultline Bass Driver #1 unique, one-off pedal *$299 ((Sold))
    - Fulltone Bass Drive Version 1, grey with push pull knob. A tone monster. Some marks and scuffs but clean overall. No box or manual. $299 (SOLD)
    - Hao Rust Ride. Some little pin head marks in the paint and a few very light scuffs. Pedal looks new from a 2 feet distance. No velcro. It comes complet with the original box and all the box candy which includes a white cleaning cloth. (You've got to love Japanese people for their sense of detail). Great pedal, I've written about it, it's a one knob wonder. $99 (SOLD)
    - Fulltone Fat-Boost FB-3 $99 shipped mint comes with box and manual. Great on bass. Sold to ODINEYE
    - Dunlop Volume pedal $95 ((Sold))
    - Zvex Woolly Mammoth $279 shipped no box or manual. Pedals has some small chip in the paint but it's real clean and nice. ((SOLD))
    - MXR 10 Band M-108 EQ $110 NIB with adapter ((Sold))
    - Boss CE-5 Chorus $50 shipped comes with box and manual 99%, almost mint. >>Sold to MrUsefulAlien.
    - Hao The roar Fuzz $129 NIB only 100 made ((SOLD))
  2. LSMFT6

LSMFT6 Supporting Member

Man, the PH-1R is tempting.
  3. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

What is that Stomp Under Foot Faultline Bass Driver ?
  4. Laurent

It's a mild overdrive to distortion pedal. Very nice sounding pedal with interactive controls. Matt at Stomp Under Foot described it as: "giving bass a really nice dirty tone" and "the layout is based on an Ampeg SVT type of tone". After trying tons of overdrives this was my best overdrive.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. odineye

odineye Supporting Member

PM sent.
  7. loopee

loopee Gold Supporting Member

would you ship to Canada?
  8. Laurent

Fulltone paid for and shipping today to Odineye. Thank you Sir.
  9. loopee

loopee Gold Supporting Member

Glad you sold the Hao.....I won't be able to get it right now but thanks again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.