1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

15" Powerbook G4 Laptop Mac

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by dave79, Oct 30, 2012.

1. dave79

dave79 Supporting Member

Rating - 99.4%
    178   1   0

This thing works great and is in okay cosmetic condition. The antenna wire got disconnected from the Airport card so Wifi only works for a limited range away from a router. You can of course still use the ethernet plug or go buy a wifi USB "dongle" for $10-20 that will work better than the airport card anyway, if you know electronics you may be able to reconnect the antenna, it is easy to get to. This comes with a box and packaging(for a different model actually) AND I just bought a new power adapter for it.

$165 Shipped, up for trade as long as it costs me nothing in the end(say for shipping, whatever), offers welcome too.

Despite the blurry picture it has a really beautiful screen:

[​IMG]
  2. dave79

dave79 Supporting Member

Rating - 99.4%
    178   1   0

$165 shipped nearby states
  3. iriegnome

iriegnome Bassstar style Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I have an acoustic guitar I would trade. It is a Jay Turser JTA-49EQ. It is in great condition. Looks just like the Epiphone 160 John Lennon acoustic with the volume and tone knob on it...Even up.
  4. dave79

dave79 Supporting Member

Rating - 99.4%
    178   1   0

not a Turser fan, sorry
  5. iriegnome

iriegnome Bassstar style Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Never hurts to ask