SOLD 165 drum heads in Texas

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Burwabit, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Burwabit

Burwabit Likes guitars that tune good and firm feelin women Supporting Member

Price:
    For sale are 165+/- new drum heads ranging from 6 inches to 32 inch bass heads. (mostly Remo, Evans, and Ludwig but also a few DW, Yamaha, Aquarian, and Premier heads.)

I bought them in liquidation from a local music store foreclosure. I want to sell them as a complete lot.
    PM me your email for a detailed list.
    Asking $975 (down from 1500)

I'm in Lubbock, TX but we can negotiate pickup/delivery.

PS - I've been parting these out on eBay over the last year or so, same username. I'm tired of storing them, so I'm selling super cheap to liquidate.

Thanks!
    Last edited: May 20, 2014
  2. Burwabit

Bum bum bum bum bum bum...
  3. Hopkins

Hopkins Supporting Member

Would you be willing to sell me a 32 inch batter head without buying the whole lot?
  4. Burwabit

Yes lemme PM you.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Burwabit

7. Burwabit

Just did a full inventory to double check what I have. I'm ready to make a deal.
  8. lowfreq33

lowfreq33

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Genz Benz Amplification
    You would probably do better selling them in smaller lots by brand and marking them up a bit. And maybe on a drummers forum.
  9. Burwabit

Thanks for the advice. I'll try that.
    Any suggestions on the best forum (the Talkbass equivalent as it were)?
  10. groooooove

groooooove

drumforum.org

if you are willing to sell small quantities - maybe full sets for 12/14/20 kits or similar, you'll move them quicker and at a higher price for yourself.
  11. Burwabit

Thanks. Fortunately I've turned a lot of the kit heads. Now I have a bunch of band stuff... bigger timpani heads and such.

I'll try drumforum.org. Appreciate the advice.
  12. Burwabit

about 170 left. Price drop from 1500 to 1175... great deal.
  13. Burwabit

down to 165. price drop to $975.
    how do i edit the price in the title?
  14. Burwabit

found a buyer