1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

1950's Blonde American Standard Plywood For Sale! Asking 3000$ (case included FREE)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses & Bows' started by ZbrowBassNerd, Feb 17, 2014.

1. ZbrowBassNerd

ZbrowBassNerd

0   0   0

Howdy!
    For my beautiful 1950's American Standard plywood, my asking price is 3000$! Case included (free because I'll have no use for it!)

Here's this bass's story-
    My father bought this bass for me when I was a kid for 4000$ from David Guage in NYC. The bass's neck was worked on by Arnold Shnitzer many years ago and plays absolutely fantastically! Right now I've got the red tomastics on it for jazz. The bass sounds great both pitz and arco! My teacher Jim Stinnett played the bass and absolutely loved it. He told me that it surely was a quality bass and was in great condition but because I have another double bass that is superior there's no use in it laying around.

The only reason I'm selling this is because I bought myself another electric. If you're wondering why I'm not asking more money for it is because I would like to sell it as quickly as possible so I can pay for the another bass!

I live in Boston MA, near Symphony hall! If you're interested, please contact me by any or all of the following:
    Text/Call: 1-973-224-6031
    Email: SZubrow@berklee.edu

Attached Files: