1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

1972 Bassman 10 demo vid

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by throbbinnut, Jan 12, 2013.

1. throbbinnut

throbbinnut

Got a 1972 Bassman 10 from the pawn shop yesterday, recapped it today, and did a quick vid tonight. Enjoy.

Chris

http://youtu.be/C9JwdLeqzlc
  2. Bearded Wizard

Bearded Wizard

Hey, thanks for the video! Very cool. Your videos are great, I really appreciate you take the time to crank the amps in them.
  3. SactoBass

SactoBass There are some who call me.......Sactobass Supporting Member

Wow, that takes me back. I had one of those amps in 1972. I played the heck out of it!
  4. throbbinnut

throbbinnut

Thanks, dudes! I just try and plonk out a few notes around the neck with a few different settings to show what the amp will do. And overdriving it gives a good idea of the amp's natural sound.

Chris