1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

1975 Gibson Grabber

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Johnny78, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Johnny78

Johnny78 Supporting Member

I bought this to restore, but I got a Ripper that is also in need of repair and is closer to being done. One of the things that drew me to this bass is the original bridge cover is still with it and original bridge is still in place as well. (I did however change the adjustment screws, all original flat heads were snapped off). The original tuners have been replaced with Hipshot tuners. Dings all over but nothing a little sanding will not fix. There are a few brown stains on the neck, a deep cleaning may fix it, I never tried. Neck is straight and truss rod still has plenty of turn left on it. (At one time a lefty owned this bass and drill a strap peg hole on the opposite horn). Comes with Gibson Case due the tightness up top in think it may have been for another model but it fits. Case is not pretty missing 3 lock latches and covered in tape. But sweet part is you plug this bass in and it rips, it's killing me to sell it, but life calls.
    $600+35 shipping Conus only
    ImageUploadedByTalkBass1393317572.470088.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1393317584.453254.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1393317622.668541.jpg

2. Weareonfire

Weareonfire

Bought and paid for, excited to plug it in a hear her growl!