1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD 1977 Ibanez Silver Series lawsuit precision bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by sonicblue62, Mar 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sonicblue62

sonicblue62

Media:
    Albums:
    77 Ibanez lawsuit P. Great condition with a minimal dings and mojo consistent with its almost 40 year history. This bass is solid, and has been a perfect backup for (and frankly, holds its own quite well next to) my 1962 Fender precision. I have never needed to adjust the truss rod; neck is straight and smooth and pickups are strong and thumpy. Tuning machines are solid and turn smoothly. I don't have a way to check the weight, but it seems about average; I'm guessing 9-10 lbs. Currently strung with some old Snarling Dogs rounds (NOS set from the 90's that I just put on a couple months ago), but if you want I'll be happy to include an old set of flats so you can sound like Jamerson (well, at least a Japanese copy of him). :bassist:
    I don't have a case, but bass will ship well-packed inside a gig bag.$450 OBO shipped conus. Can't do trades at this time as I'm saving cash for a down payment on a house.

[​IMG]
    ibby1 by acrofts@csi.edu, on Flickr
    [​IMG]
    ibby3 by acrofts@csi.edu, on Flickr
    [​IMG]
    ibby2 by acrofts@csi.edu, on Flickr
    [​IMG]
    ibby4 by acrofts@csi.edu, on Flickr
    [​IMG]
    ibby5 by acrofts@csi.edu, on Flickr
    [​IMG]
    ibby6 by acrofts@csi.edu, on Flickr

2. sonicblue62

sonicblue62

Media:
    Albums:
  3. sonicblue62

sonicblue62

Media:
    Albums:
    Found something else to sell; keeping this for now. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.