1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD 1978 ? Peavey Mark III Series Centurion

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by yodedude2, Jul 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yodedude2

yodedude2 Supporting Member

Offered for your consideration is a Peavey Centurion head. I acquired it several, perhaps many years ago. It is used. The cosmetics are pretty nice on this one; however, if you look closely you will see the signs of wear and gentle use normal for a 33 year old amp. Includes the elusive footswitch!

Here is a link to a youtube video of this very amp: ‪Peavey Centurion‬‏ - YouTube

There's lots of neat features on this amp! Check out the owner's manual at the Peavey website: http://www.peavey.com/assets/literature/manuals/80307000.pdf

The pots are a bit scratchy; they need cleaning. The 'automix' input is a bit scratchy as well and also needs cleaning.

This amp has a wee bit of heft to it; offered at $[DEL]160.[/DEL] $149. shipped in the conUS.

(regarding the video: pardon the guitar playing. i thought it might help a local sale to the guitar heads in my area. for the record, the limiter seems to work on both channels. also, please don't ask me what a 'paragraphic' eq is....:eyebrow: i should have said 'parametric midrange e.q.':))

2. yodedude2

3. yodedude2

4. yodedude2

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. yodedude2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.