SOLD 1978 ? Peavey Mark III Series Centurion

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by yodedude2, Jul 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yodedude2

yodedude2 Supporting Member

Offered for your consideration is a Peavey Centurion head. I acquired it several, perhaps many years ago. It is used. The cosmetics are pretty nice on this one; however, if you look closely you will see the signs of wear and gentle use normal for a 33 year old amp. Includes the elusive footswitch!

Here is a link to a youtube video of this very amp: ‪Peavey Centurion‬‏ - YouTube

There's lots of neat features on this amp! Check out the owner's manual at the Peavey website: http://www.peavey.com/assets/literature/manuals/80307000.pdf

The pots are a bit scratchy; they need cleaning. The 'automix' input is a bit scratchy as well and also needs cleaning.

This amp has a wee bit of heft to it; offered at $[DEL]160.[/DEL] $149. shipped in the conUS.

(regarding the video: pardon the guitar playing. i thought it might help a local sale to the guitar heads in my area. for the record, the limiter seems to work on both channels. also, please don't ask me what a 'paragraphic' eq is....:eyebrow: i should have said 'parametric midrange e.q.':))

2. yodedude2

3. yodedude2

4. yodedude2

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. yodedude2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.