1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

1980 Rickenbacker 4001 Mapleglo Bass $1485.00

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by cazmont, Jan 3, 2013.

1. cazmont

cazmont

0   0   0

Though I've been a member since '09 this is the first time I've listed in the classified. This is a no issue 4001 with all the expected positive qualities including very clear tone and excellent neck/action with round wounds. I've had it for a couple of years and the action has been stable; I've never needed to adjust it. A first for me! No breaks and the finish is excellent. On the upper stay there is a very small and clean hole left from the installation of an alternate strap button location. I have the bass on ebay where my user name is cazmont so you can check out my feedback and get shipping charges (and more pictures.) Bass ships in a nice quality and condition hard shell case.

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      50.3 KB
      Views:
    • 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      47.3 KB
      Views:
  2. chobass