1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

1980 Rickenbacker 4001 Mapleglo Bass $1485.00

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by cazmont, Jan 3, 2013.

1. cazmont

cazmont

Though I've been a member since '09 this is the first time I've listed in the classified. This is a no issue 4001 with all the expected positive qualities including very clear tone and excellent neck/action with round wounds. I've had it for a couple of years and the action has been stable; I've never needed to adjust it. A first for me! No breaks and the finish is excellent. On the upper stay there is a very small and clean hole left from the installation of an alternate strap button location. I have the bass on ebay where my user name is cazmont so you can check out my feedback and get shipping charges (and more pictures.) Bass ships in a nice quality and condition hard shell case.

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      50.3 KB
      Views:
    • 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      47.3 KB
      Views:
  2. chobass