1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

1980 Rickenbacker 4001 Mapleglo Bass $1485.00

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by cazmont, Jan 3, 2013.

1. cazmont

cazmont

Though I've been a member since '09 this is the first time I've listed in the classified. This is a no issue 4001 with all the expected positive qualities including very clear tone and excellent neck/action with round wounds. I've had it for a couple of years and the action has been stable; I've never needed to adjust it. A first for me! No breaks and the finish is excellent. On the upper stay there is a very small and clean hole left from the installation of an alternate strap button location. I have the bass on ebay where my user name is cazmont so you can check out my feedback and get shipping charges (and more pictures.) Bass ships in a nice quality and condition hard shell case.

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      50.3 KB
      Views:
    • 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      47.3 KB
      Views:
  2. chobass