1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

1983 Fender Telecaster Elite OHSC 1-owner closet find MINT!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Anthony Fury, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anthony Fury

Anthony Fury Supporting Member

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

1983 Telecaster Elite. Selling for the original owner, as confirmed by original receipt (!). Comes with all the original case candy as well (pictured).

If you're in the market for these, you'll know the pickguard was included as a "stick on" deal - so of course this isn't an amazing "NOS" museum/reference guitar. What it is, though, is an unbelievably clean example which plays and sounds amazingly. Truss rod functions perfectly, neck is like an arrow, and the action came in perfectly with a quick setup.

It has been played a bit and has a few fingernail/pick scuffs, all of which could be taken out if meant to be put back to 100% showroom condition. Also, there are few extremely minor checks on the back of the neck which only show up as reflections. These are all in a "capo" area (between the 3rd and 5th frets). I tried to photograph these and a few other detail spots, but my camera (or perhaps its operator) isn't good enough to capture. They're extremely minor, but I will do my best to get more detailed photos if it's a deal-breaker.

Weighs 8lbs 11oz - you won't forget you're wearing it, but it won't kill your shoulder after 3 hours.

Case has a few paint marks from standing up in a closet - can easily be cleaned up if you have more time and patience than I.

Looking for $1900 OBO plus shipping. There are a few Tele Elites right now on "that internet auction site" in worse shape and starting way higher than this....just looking to do a fair and reasonable price for everyone. I have 100% feedback on "that internet auction site" as "anthonyfury" not to mention the positive feedback I've had from this site. You will NOT be disappointed with this guitar and if you are, I will do everything in my power to make it right.

Live near Chicago? Bring a rig and come try it out before you buy!

Many more photos at
    http://www.tonybob.com/ebay/tele_el/TEL_el.html

More information? Less information? Shoot me a message. Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Relayer71

Relayer71

Oh man, always wanted one of these!!! Too bad I can't afford it currently.

Very nice, GLWTS!
  3. Anthony Fury

Bump - with airplanes disappearing, this is how I ship guitars.

[​IMG]
  4. Anthony Fury

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.