1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

1984 Miyata 912 part out (bicycle, not tiny car)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by rojo412, Nov 9, 2013.

1. rojo412

rojo412 MARK IT ZERO! Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Proprietor, ACF Custom
    I have a 1984 Miyata 912 frame that I built up, then got fat and lazy. I'm not going to ride it anymore, so I want to sell it for bass stuff.

FRAME/FORK: Miyata 912, black/silver, 58cm, MIJ, amazingly awesome steel construction. 68mm english BB, includes Ultegra headset and Thomson seatpost. It's in fantastic shape for its age.

WHEELS: newer Shimano 105 hubs (32h) laced with black DT Swiss spokes to Mavic OpenSport rims. HANDBUILT! Include 700x25 Continental Gatorskin tires. Probably less than 100 miles on the wheels.

COMPONENTS: Ultegra 9 speed double crankset, cassette, chain, derailleurs. Shifters are gone.

I guess I have to put a price on it... so all of it, $400 obo and shipping is extra. I'll sell piece-by-piece, too.
    PM if you have any interest in anything.
    I'll get pics up shortly...