1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

SOLD 1986 Aria Pro II LEB Classic (18 Volt Active Matsumoku)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MaddAnthony_59, Mar 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaddAnthony_59

MaddAnthony_59 Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2006
    Columbus, IN
    Disclosures:
    I Channel Surf During Commercials. (Drives my Wife CRAZY!!!)
    Here we have a Fairly Rare Bird, that I just don't play. Must be the missing B-String! At any rate, here is a 1986 Laser Electric Bass Classic. It has the RSB Deluxe pickup configuration with an 18 Volt Preamp. It is wired for Series / Parallel and a Detented tone control which I'm guessing Boosts which ever way you turn it. There is also a 3 way toggle for pickup selection. The tones this little beauty gets are amazing! The Ric tone is Scary, and the EB-0 is Thunderous. And all in an 8 Lb package! The input was modded by the previous owner because he liked the way his guitar players Strat looked. ( Shrug ) Pro Job, but not original. In really nice shape otherwise, and going at a Bargain Price!

Pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Serial number making her a 1986
    [​IMG]

Guess what's under this Hood? (Red, not Orange. Bright Flash...)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

$300 gets this beauty shipped to your CONUS address.

2. ronin614

ronin614

May 15, 2008
  3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. tomydacat

tomydacat Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2009
    RVA
  5. MaddAnthony_59

MaddAnthony_59 Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2006
    Columbus, IN
    Disclosures:
    I Channel Surf During Commercials. (Drives my Wife CRAZY!!!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.