1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

1994 Ibanez ATK300- SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by tommybass64, Dec 2, 2013.

1. tommybass64

tommybass64

SOLD...Well here I am again with my ATK...I've had this up for sale three times and pulled it down,but I MUST sell it now to buy back my old '98 P-bass which the owner has agreed to sell back to me. I lack $250 so $300 shipped CONUS will put me in the ballpark....An older Korean ATK-300.Totally original with no mods. Truss rod good,neck straight,action medium low with no buzzing,electronics fine. Missing one string ferrule...Ships in an overstuffed Ibanez Levis gig bag. To sweeten the deal I will include a 4" wide black Onori leather strap and a SNARK tuner and a Jeff Berlin istructional DVD,the one with Roddy Piper.... So thats like,$60 worth of goodies...So,:help: a bass brother out? I have this for sale locally,so a local sale would be the only reason I will pull this..SOLD...

Attached Files:

2. tommybass64

tommybass64

More..

Attached Files:

3. tommybass64

tommybass64

Yet more...

Attached Files:

4. Floridabwoy

Floridabwoy

I had this bass almost exactly ( I ordered a white perloid guard for it)... great bass, should have never sold it.

Someone get this, you won't regret it.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. tommybass64

tommybass64

Thanks, Floridabwoy, It is a great bass,absolutely would not sell it except to recover my beloved P-bass,which a bunch of TB'rs told me NOT to sell,which I foolishly ignored....We should invent a quote for it,something like NSOYRL (never sell or you'll regret later..):D

7. tommybass64

tommybass64