1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD 1995 USA Fender LTD Edition Color P Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bassman28, Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassman28

bassman28 Supporting Member

SOLD!!!!!I have here a beautiful 95 P bass in a very limited custom color blue that is all original and very well taken care of.No chips and some very light surface scratches which I will buff out if it doesn't sell first.This was the first year of the new transition USA P bass American Standard.You can tell its barely been played in its 18 year span and sounds great with no fret wear and great action.Comes with a hard Gator case with is in great condition also.This color is stunning in person and I can say I haven't seen many this color so grab it while you can.I will start at $750 shipped w/hsc or $700 with a gig bag or make me an offer,who knows

2. bassman28

3. bassman28

4. MikeBallBass

MikeBallBass

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. bassman28

Bump for a beautiful blue.

7. bassman28