1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

1997 Ampeg SVT810E - $400 - Dayton, OH

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by christw, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. christw

christw Always searching for the right Ric... Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0

Disclosures:
    Endorsing: J Worrell Bass
    This is a stock 1997 SVT810E (serial I181EJ50019). You know what it does. There's just something about an 810. I'm looking to thin the herd whole a lot. I'd prefer sell the other big cabs but this is probably the easiest to move.

[del]$500 OBO[/del] [del]$450[/del] $400 firm picked up because it's OSB and TBers are irrationally scared of OSB Ampegs. I've owned 2 without issue and I'm not going any lower on price.

4 ohms. 48" h x 24" w x 18" d

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. ampegfuzz

ampegfuzz Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

To note these earlier cabs have slightly better speakers and have a better top end then latter 810's. Also this is a really good price, GLWTS!
  3. christw

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0

Disclosures:
    Thanks for the info! I think the price is pretty friggin' good for a fully functional 810E with most of its tolex intact.
  4. Warpeg

Warpeg

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

I give up....PM sent :)
  5. christw

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0

Disclosures:
    On hold pending payment! :hyper: