1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

1997 Ampeg SVT810E - $400 - Dayton, OH

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by christw, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. christw

christw Get low!

Disclosures:
    Endorsing: J Worrell Bass
    This is a stock 1997 SVT810E (serial I181EJ50019). You know what it does. There's just something about an 810. I'm looking to thin the herd whole a lot. I'd prefer sell the other big cabs but this is probably the easiest to move.

[del]$500 OBO[/del] [del]$450[/del] $400 firm picked up because it's OSB and TBers are irrationally scared of OSB Ampegs. I've owned 2 without issue and I'm not going any lower on price.

4 ohms. 48" h x 24" w x 18" d

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. ampegfuzz

ampegfuzz Supporting Member

To note these earlier cabs have slightly better speakers and have a better top end then latter 810's. Also this is a really good price, GLWTS!
  3. christw

christw Get low!

Disclosures:
    Thanks for the info! I think the price is pretty friggin' good for a fully functional 810E with most of its tolex intact.
  4. Warpeg

Warpeg

I give up....PM sent :)
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. christw

christw Get low!

Disclosures:
    On hold pending payment! :hyper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.