SOLD 1998 Warrior Studio 5 FS/FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bassil, Dec 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bassil

Bassil Supporting Member

For sale or trade is my 1998 Warrior Studio 5. It is in great shape and is 100% Factory original. Bartolini MM in the neck position and a Jazz in the bridge position. The body is neck through construction, made of mahogany with a purple heart center. The tuners are Gotoh GB707 which is not anything to note, other than the fact that the W logo is upside down. JD had an entire batch of these come from his supplier this way. All of the electronics are intact and working as they should. I have not figured the whole nice picture thing yet, but can email whatever pics you like. It has the ohsc as well as the certificate of authenticity, Warrior strap and cards that came with it. It is strung E-C. Its how I got it many years ago. I am asking $1600 for it or trade for a Spector neck through with p/j set up. Euro model 4 string or hum bucker 5 string. The action on this bass is super low and it plays and sound killer. There is no issues with the bass that I am aware of. I have had it for 8 years and it has only been played at church. No bar gigs or mistreatment at all.

$1600 SHIPPED AND INSURED CONUS

Attached Files:

2. Bassil

Bassil Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.