1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

1999 Lakland 55-94 Deluxe Fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by metron, Jul 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metron

metron Fluffy does not agree

Relist!! Up for sale is my all original '99 Lakland 55-94 fretless with original cream/burgundy G&G case. It's an amazing bass, in great condition, and lightweight. Just under 9 lbs. I am selling because I personally not into the fretless thing right now. My upright is enough work.

I bought this bass about a year ago from a local TBer. I played it occasionally but not any heavy use. I was the first to put rounds on it so there is just a little bit of board chew. There is a ding or two on the back of the neck, a tiny ding in the headstock, and a little typical swirling here and there. I am nitpicking here for full disclosure. The bass is in great shape for almost 15 years old.

I will post more pics later with a better camera. Trades I might consider but I mainly need $ for a new bass fund.

$1650 shipped to the lower 48 only. Paypal works.

I have more pics if anyone is interesed.
  2. metron

metron Fluffy does not agree

On hold for flauius, pending payment :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.