1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

1stopwinds.com?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [DB]' started by JarBarf, Jan 3, 2014.

1. JarBarf

JarBarf

Anyone ever heard of them or used them? They are selling brand new Engelhardt ES9's for $1499 with $25 shipping:

http://www.1stopwinds.com/enes9swupba.html

I'm a little suspicious since the email contact is an @usa.com address. I tried to call the contact number, but received a message saying that their voice mail was full. Here is their info from their site:

1Stop Strings & Winds
    20154 Cortez Blvd.
    Brooksville, FL 34601
    (727) 967-3883
    1stopinfo@usa.com

Anyone live close to Brooksville, FL that can verify the company? I dug up an old TB thread from 2009, but they were buying strings and its been awhile since then.

Thanks!
  2. dannylectro

dannylectro

They have an "F" rating at the Better Business Bureau.

bbb.org