1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

2 Cheapie Gig Bags For Cheap

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by bassman28, Dec 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassman28

bassman28 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    134   0   0

SOLD!!!!
    These are great got just a trip down the road to practice or to pack with the bass you sell so the $150 bag doesn't goes with it when you lose your shirt on it or you have nothing to put the bass in.First is a lightly padded Fender bag and the other is a generic no pad bag which is great to wrap bass in bubble wrap and ship.$22 shipped for both in great shape.All zippers work.
  2. Papalampraina

Papalampraina Need.More.Fuzz. Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    106   0   0

Can I have the Fender bag?
  3. bassman28

Rating - 100%
    134   0   0

Sorry they have sold.You need to pm me first.
  4. Papalampraina

Papalampraina Need.More.Fuzz. Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    106   0   0

Well, I asked a question at 8:30am ET, a time when most bass players are still sleeping. Didn't know I had to fill out forms or to take a number. :)
    I take it the others pm'ed you earlier than me?
  5. bassman28

Rating - 100%
    134   0   0

Im sorry its just I get pm alerts on my phone plus it was a package deal not just one as it says in the ad.By the way I'm in the film buisness so I'm up at 5 am everyday.Plus the other buyer PMd and said he would take them not a question if I'd sell just one.Have a Blessed Christmas
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.