2 Dr. Bass 1x15 cabs $300- local Los Angeles sale only

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by pbass2, Nov 16, 2012.

1. pbass2

pbass2

I've posted these before, and alas, they are still here, sitting unused.

I've got 2 great-sounding Dr. Bass RX 115s (Neo), that just aren't getting any use and I need the space they are occupying. They make a killer, LOUD, very portable 2x15 stack.

One is in excellent, like-new condition. Bought new from Dr. Bass in 2007. Gigged no more than 5 times. Looks brand new.

The other one has a problematic Speakon connection, apparently a short. This one I bought used here on Talkbass. The regular 1/4" connection works fine, so I never bothered to fix the Speakon. I never actually gigged this one out, just used at a couple rehearsals, and it too looks new.

Both are 8 ohms, making a 4 ohm stack. Both have tweeters and tweeter level control. Have been sitting unused in my smoke-free studio. Here's some reviews by other users: http://www.harmonycentral.com/products/98478

I need to move these asap to make space and I only want to sell them together, therefore I'm offering both cabs for $300. I don't want to ship, so this one's just for local pickup only (I'm in Glendale).

Attached Files:

2. woofdoggy

woofdoggy

the dreaded no shipping :p

3. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Kohlman Bassworks
    [sobbing uncontrollably] Why do I have to be on the East Coast!?! [/runs away sobbing uncontrollably]

4. stanknuckle

stanknuckle

Why do I have to be in Australia?!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. pbass2

pbass2

SOLD pending payment

7. TAZ

TAZ

I'll be a back up buyer. Ok.

8. mpdd

mpdd neoconceptualist Gold Supporting Member

well now that i carried my oranges up and down 3 flights of stairs in the rain, i've got to say these are lookin even more great

9. TAZ

TAZ

PBass2, thanks for the great communication, I sent you a follow up msg. Good news they are indeed sold.