1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

2 Dr. Bass 1x15 cabs $300- local Los Angeles sale only

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by pbass2, Nov 16, 2012.

1. pbass2

pbass2 Supporting Member

I've posted these before, and alas, they are still here, sitting unused.

I've got 2 great-sounding Dr. Bass RX 115s (Neo), that just aren't getting any use and I need the space they are occupying. They make a killer, LOUD, very portable 2x15 stack.

One is in excellent, like-new condition. Bought new from Dr. Bass in 2007. Gigged no more than 5 times. Looks brand new.

The other one has a problematic Speakon connection, apparently a short. This one I bought used here on Talkbass. The regular 1/4" connection works fine, so I never bothered to fix the Speakon. I never actually gigged this one out, just used at a couple rehearsals, and it too looks new.

Both are 8 ohms, making a 4 ohm stack. Both have tweeters and tweeter level control. Have been sitting unused in my smoke-free studio. Here's some reviews by other users: http://www.harmonycentral.com/products/98478

I need to move these asap to make space and I only want to sell them together, therefore I'm offering both cabs for $300. I don't want to ship, so this one's just for local pickup only (I'm in Glendale).

Attached Files:

2. woofdoggy

woofdoggy

the dreaded no shipping :p

3. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Kohlman Bassworks
    [sobbing uncontrollably] Why do I have to be on the East Coast!?! [/runs away sobbing uncontrollably]

4. stanknuckle

stanknuckle

Why do I have to be in Australia?!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. pbass2

pbass2 Supporting Member

SOLD pending payment

7. TAZ

TAZ

I'll be a back up buyer. Ok.

8. mpdd

mpdd neoconceptualist Gold Supporting Member

well now that i carried my oranges up and down 3 flights of stairs in the rain, i've got to say these are lookin even more great

9. TAZ

TAZ

PBass2, thanks for the great communication, I sent you a follow up msg. Good news they are indeed sold.