1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

2 EMG BTC's for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by bassguyky48, Dec 25, 2012.

1. bassguyky48

bassguyky48 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Price is $40 each--shipping included for CON-USA.........first person to buy gets first choice. I bought the unit lying on the installation papers from Halegroove here on talkbass. The 2nd unit came off the bay. It has the jack and battery clip. I have never used either.......kinda left my EMG projects for passive type pickups.
    One note here is that these units can be used for active or passive pickups

Attached Files:

2. bassguyky48

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

The 2nd BTC with the battery clip is on hold...........sale pending. The first unit purchased from Halegroove is still available.
  3. bassguyky48

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

EMG makes some great stuff...........if your bass only has 2 holes or 3 holes for pots and you want a good pre cheap.........this is the one. I love the John East pre's but they are $250 used!!!! Remember BTC controls work with active or passive pickups.
  4. bassguyky48

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

2nd unit is sold. The first is still on hold.