1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please make yourself at home! I've deleted the previous "migration" threads, please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

2 for 1 on NS Micro Headstock Tuner

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by PENLIYL, Dec 27, 2013.

1. PENLIYL

PENLIYL Supporting Member Supporting Member

Just passing along a pretty sweet deal IMO. I've been wanting to pick up a couple of NS Micro Headstock Tuners, and saw I can get an extra one as a free gift. Seems too good to be true, but I went ahead with the purchase and got a confirmation that 2 are being shipped. Go figure.

Just go on musiciansfriend.com and search for the D'Addario NS Micro Headstock Tuner. When you add it to your cart, you will see a free one added as well. I just bought 2 tuners for 12 bucks.

Attached Files:

2. Dradder

Dradder

Free ground shipping as well, with no minimum. Thanks for the heads up on this one! Yeah, twelve bucks, or $11.62 to be exact.
  3. RawOrange

RawOrange Supporting Member

Awesome deal, just ordered. Thanks!
  4. GK Growl

GK Growl

Dammit! I thought I did good on Amazon Warehouse Deals - 2 for $19. Either way, I love these little tuners.
  5. RawOrange

RawOrange Supporting Member

Just got an out of stock email. They didn't say that I was getting a refund, just that it would be a while before I got them.
  6. PENLIYL

PENLIYL Supporting Member Supporting Member

Hmm.. I got an email that my order was confirmed and shipped. I even got a tracking number.

I know this is a free gift on whatever you buy, so maybe they ran out. I think the free tuner expires 1/31/2014 as I recall.

Hopefully they will honor the sale and you will get it when they are back in stock. I'm sure you can get a refund if nothing else.
  7. Sid Fang

Sid Fang Reformed Fusion Player Supporting Member

Now, if only my main basses had headstocks... ;o)
  8. GK Growl

GK Growl

No worries...I'm sure D'Addario is working on the clip on body tuner.

:bag: