1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

2 neo 410's with a gk 1001 rb 2

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by gregmon79, Jan 27, 2013.

1. gregmon79

gregmon79 Supporting Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Here I go again with some opinions wanted and questions about my amp and cabs. So, I finally got my GK SBX plus 410 back from the shop today. They replaced 2 blown woofers in it and guess what? It sounds worse than when I took it back!!! Someone dropped the ball and frankly I'm tired of dealing with this cab so, I'm taking it back and I'm getting something different. I already have a 410 Neo now and obviously the 1001 RB and I want to suppliment that rig with another cab. What would any of you chaps do or aquire?? With the money from returning the sbx and a little from tax money I am working with about 6 to $700. I want to get a cab that I know I won't have to deal with anything for awhile. And i mean years. After all the trouble I've been going through the last couple months with gear, I want to be done running back and forth and spending money. So, suggestions/opinions, please comment. Thank you.

2. worxforme

worxforme Self Actualized Bad Speller Supporting Member

Get a second 410 Neo.

3. 2milehighspike

2milehighspike Supporting Member

+1

4. Mystic Michael

Mystic Michael Hip No Ties

It's a no-brainer... :meh:

MM

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. gregmon79

gregmon79 Supporting Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Just as I suspected/assumed. I just wanted to make sure there wasnt a better possible pairing.

7. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Agreed, there is no better option than a 2nd Neo 410. Done.