1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

2 RARE Onboard Preamps!!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by lowstrung5, Jan 10, 2014.

1. lowstrung5

lowstrung5 Supporting Member

Was saving these preamps for some projects that never happened.

1. Original Xotic Trilogic pre removed by the folks at Xotic when I changed my XJ-1T over to the newer version. This is normally operating with 6 knobs. Vol/Vol/Tone and active Bass/mid/treb (which I believe are the included pots). It's missing the other 3 pots and what you see is what you get. Great versatile pre with tone adjustments on the backplate.

2. Original Heartfield Pre from a DR-5 professionally removed by Ken Lawrence. I had two of these great basses and was stupid enough to mod one of em. Also was dumb enough to sell em both. Live and learn..... Has it's own character with a switchable tone filter.

Both of these are hard to find little gems. Pics are at: www.flickr.com/photos/lowstrung5

Includes shipping to Conus only.
    $75 each.

Thx,
    Phil

2. lowstrung5

3. lowstrung5

Price drop! $90 each.

4. lowstrung5

5. Register to disable this ad