1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD 2000 USA Greg Curbow Dinky JAZZ! WOW!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by WalWarrior, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WalWarrior

WalWarrior Supporting Member

2000 Greg Curbow Dinky Jazz- An absolute joy to play. This one is hard to let go of. Greg's superb construction makes all his handmade USA basses RARE and sought
    after. As you may know, these basses are no longer in production. The only way to get them is if someone is willing to let go. The Rockwood neck feels so good, and
    this bass just sings! Low action, very very fast neck, and it's in excellent condition. Snap this up before I come to my senses. $1550.00 Shipped lower 48.

Attached Files:

2. ChrisCassisi

ChrisCassisi

Disclosures:
    Tone Bastards Cables
    More pics and specs please.

3. WalWarrior

This was purchased from Margaret Curbow in the fall of 2007, this is one of the last instruments left in the shop that Greg built himself. This was a custom order that the customer moved onto another Curbow, leaving this one on the shelf for some time. Alder body, Rockwood neck with a rare, signed headstock that has a shape other than his trademark 2+2. Pups are are hot as hell. Perfect shape, and plays like a dream. Precision width neck with Ultralites.
    Very lightweight bass, Dunlop Strap locks.

4. WalWarrior

This is truly a very rare, fine instrument. Someone should pick this up.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. steve_man

steve_man Supporting Member

Does this have 70's pickup spacing?

7. warrior5st

warrior5st Supporting Member

Nice bass, someone should pick this up ASAP.

8. WalWarrior

Thanks Warrior5st - not sure about 70's spacing, but the pickups are crazy hot, the rockwood neck kills! This bass is punchy as hell, and the neck is super fast. If this doesn't move, I'm glad to keep her.

9. WalWarrior

She's off the block. Come to my senses. I just can't let this one go just yet. USA Curbow's just Kill, and this one is just too special.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.