1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

2001 B.C. Rich Wave JC175 Handmade Japanese Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mournblade, Sep 23, 2013.

1. mournblade

mournblade

$1500 shipped. 1 of 2 documented examples. Gotoh bridge and tuners, rosewood fretboard with large diamond inlays. Bass has a very cool metallic black paint with silver flake, p bass shaped neck. Dual EMG - Px pickups.

Bass has new Rotosound RD66's (.45-.105) and EMG Px pickups. I do have the original SD Basslines. If you prefer the SD's, I can have them put back in, but the cost of the switch is on your dime.

I also have the original case candy that came with the bass. I do not have production numbers(in fact I would be interested in finding out how many were made (per Lorne, 2 known in the archives)), but I can tell you this is the only one I have seen for sale either here or on the Japanese sites I check.

There is one chip in the clear coat, so overall condition is 9.5+. Action is on the low side, great playing neck, killer tone (I really like the EMG PX's, tone wise think Mike Starr from AIC), comes with original wood/tolex case in very good condition( all latches work, no tears in tolex, interior is in excellent shape.)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mournblade

mournblade

3. maves75

maves75

4. Metal Mitch

Metal Mitch

Whats up MB. Killer japan market axe! Is the boat included?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. maves75

maves75

Mournblade, your pm inbox is full. I will purchase your Wave. Am I near the front of the line for it? Anyone that would like to help me send mournblade $1500.00, please let him know he has a buyer, if you know another way to reach him. I need to search the forums to find out if there is already a "I am quenching my GAS with tax money" thread!

7. 9c1ny

9c1ny

I am not 100% but he may have traded it, I sent him a PM on Facebook for you, usually he's quick to reply but has been quiet as of late, I am wondering if he is away on business

8. maves75

maves75

Thank You for that. I sent him a message via ebay too. I missed out on your red Wave. Now that I am able to buy I have to be prepared for disappointment. I wont make a move til I hear from mournblade. It has always been hard to find a Wave bass. I regret not selling one of my watches and buying yours when I saw it. Thanks again! I really appreciate the effort.

9. maves75

maves75

Man, his Mockingbird is stunning too. One way or another I am gonna spend a pile of cash on something. I have never been able to get over not having a Wave tho.

10. 9c1ny

9c1ny

I just picked up a clone to Tom Araya's Seasons era Wave but I'm not selling :)

11. maves75

maves75

I am not looking in the right places, or hard enough. Man, you scored an inverted headstock Wave!? Damn. I always liked the reverse headstock. my Warlock has it, or I wouldn't have it. I started negotiating for an 84 Mockingbird. But, I am still looking for a Wave. I thought your red Wave was sweet! Will you be posting pics of the newly acquired Wave?