1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

2002 Fender Deluxe Precision V (humbucker)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by sharpbass, Jan 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharpbass

sharpbass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

SOLD

These P five deluxe basses with the humbucker have become a cult classic and for good reason. This bass plays and sounds great.

Active pre-everything works proprely
    Maple board-frets in great shape
    Ash body
    The color looks more green than blue in person.
    Original case with key
    Wearing flats

This bass is in great overall condition with only two dings that I can find, one on the side of the fingerboard at the 2nd fret (b side), and one ding on the side of the headstock.

$1250 shipped conus.
    The only thing I may trade for would be a nice jazz style fretless, or maybe a Rob Allen. Lined boards only.
    Please PM only with trade offers.

I tried to get pics in different light as the color looks different and the wood grain shows up best in some lighting situations.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ding on the side of the headstock
    [​IMG]
    Ding on the edge of the FB
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. ACbasedGod

ACbasedGod

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

dude I get payed next thursday I will have it all....... I need this in my life please my word is gold ill give you 100 more just to save this bass for me PLEASEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have looked high and low!!!!!
  3. Hankenstein

Hankenstein Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

If it doesn't sell. I'm interested
  4. MRDesign

MRDesign

0   0   0

Sold? I do have a Rob Allen MB-2 5-string lined fretless I was just preparing to sell. If you don't sell this maybe we could talk trade? It has a Myrtle wood top, Massacar ebony fretboard with maple markers. It is perfect.
  5. ACbasedGod

ACbasedGod

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

American fender deluxe HERE I COME! :hyper:
  6. BD_Anderson

BD_Anderson

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.