1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

2002 Gibson Les Paul Special - $600

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Funkmeister79, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Funkmeister79

Funkmeister79

I have a 2002 Gibson Les Paul Special for sale.

This is a special model with a fire engine red finish and P-100 pickups. The P-100 pickups are stacked humbuckers that have the high-end detail of single coils, but without the mud of traditional, full-size humbuckers. They sound very close to mini-humbuckers.

The guitar plays perfectly, but has some dings expected of a ten year old guitar. Comes with a non-original hardshell case.

I am in Northern Virginia and would be willing to drive within a reasonable distance in the VA/DC/MD area.

Also willing to trade! Fender Tele, Strat, Jazzmaster, whatever, any single coil guitars, or acoustic. I would take $520 for a straight sale.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. Funkmeister79

Funkmeister79

Price drop to $520! Also open to trades for single coil guitars, or acoustics. Thanks for looking.

3. Funkmeister79

Funkmeister79