1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

2005 Eden Navigator...Yes or NO?

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by sleevey55, Dec 3, 2013.

1. sleevey55

sleevey55 Supporting Member

I know that US music bought out Eden in 2002, but I have found a Navigator made iin 2005 that still says "Made In Montrose Minnesota". Is this a good pre still or should I beware? I dont want to buy a problem child. Any of your thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks
  2. BassmanPaul

BassmanPaul Gold Supporting Member

As a navigator I didn't think it was much good. A good GPS will get you there more accurately! :D
  3. InsanityAmps

InsanityAmps

I played a post 2002 Navigator for years and loved it, never had any issues. The only thing I didn't like was the solo switch. It was totally unusable - way too much boost and no way to adjust it.