1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

2006 Warwick Corvett Standard 5-String Info

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Texsunburst59, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Texsunburst59

Texsunburst59

I found a Warwick just like this one in 8 1/2 out of 10 condition. The serial number on the back of the headstock is
    J- 129651 - 06 . Here are some pics that I found on the internet that look just like the one I'm interested in. They're asking about $800 for it. Would this be a decent price? There are different Corvette Standard Series, and I'd hope someone would be able to pin it down. Thanks in advance.:)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Crabby

Crabby

I would jump all over that for $800! German made goodness!

3. Profania_bass

Profania_bass Profanity Fish.

Disclosures:
    Endorsing: Spector basses, Winspear Picks, Spector Formula 603 strings
    Thats a pretty good price! Go for it I say! I have the same bass and its really, really good. Jump on it!

4. john flipcycle

john flipcycle

Disclosures:
    Partner, The Strat Shack www.thestratshack.co.uk
    As long as there are no major issues they are a solid buy.

Warwick make them with either passive pups/passive eq, passive pups/active eq, active pups/active eq.
    The price will go up or down a little depending on the exact electronics spec of the bass. They all sound good, it just depends what kind of tone and control you like to have.
    If the one you are looking at is also satin black oil then that's something they charge a little more for at the factory too.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Texsunburst59

Texsunburst59

Thanks guys. Yea the one at the shop looks just the pics I posted. :)