1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

2010 Corvette NT LTD 5

Discussion in 'Warwick Basses' started by bassman2020, Nov 10, 2012.

1. bassman2020

bassman2020

Does anyone know if this bass is easily available and what I might expect to pay for one new or mint condition used.
    thanks
  2. Means2nEnd

Means2nEnd Supporting Member

Well it was only produced in a small quantity in 2010 so if you can find one new it would be new old stock which does come up or used. I have one and there is a link under my signature to a sound cloud clip with me and my band and a recording we did and I used that exact bass. I bought mine off eBay you might look there or if you flexible The Bass Place has some killer new old stock 5 string that are smoking deals…

http://www.thebassplace.com/warwick-manufacturer-28?gclid=CJiskYePxrMCFcFxOgodnQYAVA&sort=20a&page=1