2010 MIA Fender American Standard Jazz - Upgraded

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Corevalay, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Corevalay

Corevalay Supporting Member

SOLD
    I recently bought this bass off a fellow TBer. It is a 2010 Fender American Standard Jazz which was almost never played until I got my hands on it a few weeks ago. I can honestly say this is one of the smoothest basses I've ever played. I just had the bass strung and setup and I also upgraded the pickups to Fender Custom Shop 60s (I still have the original PUPs if you'd prefer). The bass sounds amazing. It is also in excellent condition, I can't even find a scratch on it. Neck plays amazing and feels wonderful. Slightly slimmer neck than my 90's American Standard. I don't have an exact weight but it is definitely lighter than my other MIA Jazz which weighs in slightly under 9lbs. One of the nicest basses I've come across. Comes with a hardshell Gator case.

So, why am I selling it you might ask? The sad truth is I need cash. I really don't WANT to sell this bass, but I kind of have no choice at this point. I already have my "Will never sell MIA Jazz" so this one is a bit disposable.

$900 shipped CONUS. No trades please.
    Reasonable offers will be considered.

Attached Files:

2. Corevalay

Headstock...

Attached Files:

3. Corevalay

Monday bump. Please feel free to send me offers. I would really like to sell this.
  4. Corevalay

Bass is now on ebay. I'd love to sell it to a TBer, send your offers! I promise you will not be disappointed with this bass.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. bulletbassist

bulletbassist

Fair price on a great bass - If it were RW, I'd have already bought it. GLWTS!