1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

2010 MIA Fender American Standard Jazz - Upgraded

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Corevalay, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Corevalay

Corevalay Supporting Member

SOLD
    I recently bought this bass off a fellow TBer. It is a 2010 Fender American Standard Jazz which was almost never played until I got my hands on it a few weeks ago. I can honestly say this is one of the smoothest basses I've ever played. I just had the bass strung and setup and I also upgraded the pickups to Fender Custom Shop 60s (I still have the original PUPs if you'd prefer). The bass sounds amazing. It is also in excellent condition, I can't even find a scratch on it. Neck plays amazing and feels wonderful. Slightly slimmer neck than my 90's American Standard. I don't have an exact weight but it is definitely lighter than my other MIA Jazz which weighs in slightly under 9lbs. One of the nicest basses I've come across. Comes with a hardshell Gator case.

So, why am I selling it you might ask? The sad truth is I need cash. I really don't WANT to sell this bass, but I kind of have no choice at this point. I already have my "Will never sell MIA Jazz" so this one is a bit disposable.

$900 shipped CONUS. No trades please.
    Reasonable offers will be considered.

Attached Files:

2. Corevalay

Headstock...

Attached Files:

3. Corevalay

Monday bump. Please feel free to send me offers. I would really like to sell this.
  4. Corevalay

Bass is now on ebay. I'd love to sell it to a TBer, send your offers! I promise you will not be disappointed with this bass.
  5. bulletbassist

bulletbassist Supporting Member

Fair price on a great bass - If it were RW, I'd have already bought it. GLWTS!