1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

2010 NYC Sadowsky Standard....'59 Burst!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Ivan M, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ivan M

Ivan M Gold Supporting Member

Never thought i would be doing this but recent changes force me to put this beauty up for sale, i may be relocating and therefore need some funds for the move. Here is a 2010 NYC 5 STRING standard in MINT CONDITION, no scratches or dings on this beauty, comes with SADOWSKY PORTA bag also in near MINT condition. I am the original and only owner and got this one when the shop was in Brooklyn. PAYPAL ready. 3250.00 Shipped to the lower 48. Buy it this week and receive a free Hercules stand where i will pay to ship stand in separate box.

[​IMG]
  2. peterpalmieri

peterpalmieri Supporting Member

Ivan,

Long time no speak. Good luck with the sale and everything else that is going on!

Pete
  3. Ivan M

Thanks Pete. All PM's answered, I have gotten tons. This one aappears sold locally, have to meet up with a gent tomorrow in Midtown. Will post as SOLD when it's paid for. Again thanks.
  4. Ivan M

Sold and paid for. Thanks! Closing thread.
  5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.