2010 Rickenbacker 4004cii Cheyenne Jetglo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BIGEJ2, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGEJ2

BIGEJ2 Supporting Member

Recently acquired this bass in a trade. Its a real treat to play and I ended up liking it so much that I ordered a new in a different color. Never been a fan of black guitars but at the same time, I never really had the chance to try out a 4004 model.

Made in week 51 of 2010. Functionally 10/10. No fret buzz and the bass intonation is fine. Action is fine for me but some may find it a little high. Frets are smooth and show no wear. Cosmetically 8.5/10. No major dents or dings but there is a good amount of pick scratches between the neck and bridge pickups and between the bridge pickup and the bridge. Gold finish on the bridge and pickup cover is pitted and the ends of the tuning keys feel rough. Case is in good condition but one of the metal legs pushed into the case during shipping. Works perfectly fine and you would probably not notice it if you weren't looking for it.

Weighs in at 8.4 lbs.

Asking [DEL]$1,700[/DEL] $1,600 or best offer shipped CONUS. Pypal accepted. Not really interested in trades except for 5-string EBMM basses, but it never hurts to ask. Please keep all offers to PM.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]