1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

2011 Fender Standard 3TSB Body .. Excellent!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by tjh, Mar 9, 2014.

1. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

This is a 2011 Fender MIM Standard, in 3TSB, that is virtually 'like new' ... this bass was purchased by a student, brand new, and I think it only left his case for lessons .. a very nice bass, so when he quit, I bought the bass from him ...

This is a 2011, so one of the 'upgraded' (2008+) alder bodies ... I cannot find a scratch, dent, or nick anywhere on it ... it came with a stock white pickguard, but I had a BRAND NEW 3-layer black (BWB) guard off my Classic Series '70's Jazz (PLASTIC STILL ON) that I installed instead, it looks a LOT better !! .. I was going to pull the NEW black guard and reinstall the white for the sale, but couldn't bring myself to do it .. look at it as you're saving on a p/g upgrade ...

Completely loaded 2011 Fender 3TSB Jazz body, in perfect condition, with BRAND NEW 3-ply black genuine Fender pickguard intsalled (plastic still on if it looks dull in pics) ... $189 Shipped!! ... lower 48 only please ...

Edit to add: .. if by chance you want the stock white pickguard instead of the black from the Classic 70's, take $10 off .. ;)

Attached Files:

2. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

... noticed shadows on the back of the body (dark vertical lines), so uploaded this ... the lines were shadows ...

Attached Files:

3. JazzBass1949

JazzBass1949 I Did That Ya I played There Ya I Did What a Blast Supporting Member

4. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

I have had offers towards parting this body out, and that is certainly an acceptable option ...

... it can be anywhere from a bare body blank, to anything you want included/removed ... pricing would be approximately 30-40% off of 'street pricing' plus whatever actual shipping costs ...

... for instance, 'street price' new of this Fender alder body blank is $170 (MF, etc) ... so I would be looking $115+ range ... just for an idea
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Complete body sold ... minus pickups ...

I will start a seperate thread for the pickups, but for now ...

... Neck and Bridge pickup from this 2011 Standard Jazz ... $25 shipped .. both in perfect condition, with raised A and D poles, conventional Fender sizing, with neck shorter/bridge longer ... shipping to lower 48 only please ...