2011 Fender Standard 3TSB Body .. Excellent!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by tjh, Mar 9, 2014.

1. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

This is a 2011 Fender MIM Standard, in 3TSB, that is virtually 'like new' ... this bass was purchased by a student, brand new, and I think it only left his case for lessons .. a very nice bass, so when he quit, I bought the bass from him ...

This is a 2011, so one of the 'upgraded' (2008+) alder bodies ... I cannot find a scratch, dent, or nick anywhere on it ... it came with a stock white pickguard, but I had a BRAND NEW 3-layer black (BWB) guard off my Classic Series '70's Jazz (PLASTIC STILL ON) that I installed instead, it looks a LOT better !! .. I was going to pull the NEW black guard and reinstall the white for the sale, but couldn't bring myself to do it .. look at it as you're saving on a p/g upgrade ...

Completely loaded 2011 Fender 3TSB Jazz body, in perfect condition, with BRAND NEW 3-ply black genuine Fender pickguard intsalled (plastic still on if it looks dull in pics) ... $189 Shipped!! ... lower 48 only please ...

Edit to add: .. if by chance you want the stock white pickguard instead of the black from the Classic 70's, take $10 off .. ;)

Attached Files:

2. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

... noticed shadows on the back of the body (dark vertical lines), so uploaded this ... the lines were shadows ...

Attached Files:

3. JazzBass1949

JazzBass1949 I Did That Ya I played There Ya I Did What a Blast Supporting Member

4. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

I have had offers towards parting this body out, and that is certainly an acceptable option ...

... it can be anywhere from a bare body blank, to anything you want included/removed ... pricing would be approximately 30-40% off of 'street pricing' plus whatever actual shipping costs ...

... for instance, 'street price' new of this Fender alder body blank is $170 (MF, etc) ... so I would be looking $115+ range ... just for an idea

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Complete body sold ... minus pickups ...

I will start a seperate thread for the pickups, but for now ...

... Neck and Bridge pickup from this 2011 Standard Jazz ... $25 shipped .. both in perfect condition, with raised A and D poles, conventional Fender sizing, with neck shorter/bridge longer ... shipping to lower 48 only please ...