1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Luke S Mouse, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Luke S Mouse

Luke S Mouse

Disclosures:
    Yes, this douchebag just posted again
    Hey guys and gals.
    Seeing that I'm slightly in my typical depressed/introspective mood at the time of this posting and with the new year fast approaching, just asking what was your best moment in 2012? Are you glad to see it go, or are you gonna miss it? Thanks for your responses in advance folks. Have a good one.

2. CauliColin

CauliColin

It's had it's ups and downs. While it has been a better than average year, I can't really say that I am not looking forward to what 2013 brings.

3. i_got_a_mohawk

i_got_a_mohawk

It's had a few ups, meeting new people, brief holiday with the missus, going to Spain for a week with work and a good friend getting married.

For the most part its been a hefty grind, back problems and too much weight gain. Hopefully 2013 is a better year, but it is what you make it.

4. stratovani

stratovani

2012 was like any other year - some good, some bad, and another year older and closer to the grave. :meh:

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. lwknives

lwknives

I joined my first real band! :bassist: I learned a lot of music theory! :hyper:
    I made some big technique breakthroughs even though I didnt play much. :hyper: :bassist:
    I think I got the worst two semesters of my college education out of the way so thats good. I pretty much hate where I am in life so I want these years to pass as quickly as possible. :hyper:

7. slobake

slobake Supporting Member

When Tituscrow said that I'm a very naughty boy. :p