1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD 2013 Fender MIA Standard Jazz V sunburst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jasonmitsch, Mar 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasonmitsch

jasonmitsch

SOLD
    FS/FT - $1000 ppd and shipped conus

I picked this up last year because I needed a backup 5 string. It's a really nice instrument and sounds exactly like it should. Everything is stock. It has been moderately gigged and used a lot for recording. Has a few nicks that I've tried to capture in the pictures, but nothing major. Comes with OHSC, fender strap, truss rod adjuster

I just haven't fallen in love with this bass like I did with my Warwick thumb5, so I'm going to see what else is out there.

Trades(I'm picky, but make an offer):
    5 or 6 string fretted basses
    Eub basses
    Strymon timeline, BigSky, or Möbius; Source Audio SB2 Manta, MWBD, or Orbital; Mooer Lofi, micro DI; Eventide H9 or H9core

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. nlabat

nlabat

Do you have pics I'm interesting Pm me

3. jasonmitsch

jasonmitsch

More pics by request. My apologies for iPhone quality and my unsteady hand. Also just to reiterate that this bass is all original, no mods.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. nlabat

nlabat

Great pics are u including tolex case accessories and paperwork ??

Pm me

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. jasonmitsch

jasonmitsch

[​IMG][​IMG]

Pics of the case an case candy. The case does have some wear on it from being stacked with other cases, but hey that's what they're for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.