1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

2013 Fireglo Ric FS/Trade feeler

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by b-bottom, Dec 6, 2013.

1. b-bottom

b-bottom Supporting Member

This is something that I've been going back and forth about for some time.

I am interested in selling my 2013 Fireglo Ric. I bought this brand new a few months back and I just had it set up a few days ago. I've played it out at a few shows but it has always been very very well taken care of.

The bass is in perfect condition and still has all of the case candy. The only change is that I had the bridge pickup cover removed and a rubber bezel with an indented thumb rest installed.

The bass plays and sounds fantastic. I've accepted that I'm not a Ric guy and this thing is way to nice just to sit around.

I'm selling the bass for $1900. And I'm open to trades.

I would prefer to sell this locally. The case for the bass is gigantic and I'm sure that it will cost a pretty penny to ship. So if you are within a reasonable distance of Knoxville TN I'd be happy to meet you somewhere.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks for looking

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. duritsch21@cinc

duritsch21@cinc Supporting Member

3. THORRR

THORRR Supporting Member Supporting Member

PM sent

Possible Trade

:bassist:
  4. b-bottom

The only bass that I'm currently interested in trading is a classic sting ray 4. Preferably one with a maple neck.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. b-bottom