1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

2013 Fodera Walnut Crotch Imperial 5 Elite (MG SHAPE)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by crossstick, Jan 25, 2014.

1. crossstick

crossstick Gold Supporting Member

2013 Fodera Walnut Crotch Imperial 5 Elite (MG SHAPE) $9700USD Shipped Worldwide (from Australia).

WALNUT CROTCH IMPERIAL 5 ELITE (MG SHAPE)
    • Birth Month: January
    • Birth Year: 2013
    • Model: Imperial 5 Elite (Matt Garrison Shape)
    • Top Wood: Walnut Crotch (Solid)
    • Body Wood: Mahogany (Ash Tone Block)
    • Fingerboard Wood: Ebony
    • Neck Wood: 3-pc. Hard Rock Maple
    • Neck Joint: Neck-Through
    • Scale Length: 36"
    • Strings: 5 (19.0mm spacing)
    • Frets 28 (Small)
    • FB Inlay: Blank
    • Pickups: Fodera / Duncan Dual Coil
    • Preamp: Custom Electronics
    • Control Layout: Emperor / Imperial Layout

Unique Features

This build utilizes passive electronics with a single Seymour Duncan dual coil and only a single stacked volume/tone knob. *This setup is designed to highlight the natural qualities of the tone-woods used, and then get out of the way!

With a Mahogany body, Ash tone-block, and Ebony fingerboard, this bass has a rich, articulate tone with warm lows and mids, and clear bell-like highs. *36" scale length gives this instrument a super tight low end and 28 frets gives plenty of room to play in the upper register

http://www.foderaguitars.com/Main/NewBornDetails.aspx?FeaturedItemID=569

Bass is 100% Perfect Condition, not a single mark or scratch on it. Has not been gigged with and has only been used in a smoke free studio. Comes in original case with all paperwork and accessories. Was bought from Fodera shop, $800 upgrade on the Walnut Crotch ramp’s.

Will ship out from Australia through DHL Express to anywhere in the world, 3-5 business day transit time (unless customs hold it up), US buyers won't have to pay import duties (as it's made in the US) but other countries outside Australia and the US probably will.

Price is firm, only possible trade i'd consider would be a 33" Oracle with 17mm spacing. Preferably 6 string but would also consider a 5 string. I will give you a fair price on trade for the right bass. NO OTHER TRADES !!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. wishbon7

wishbon7 Supporting Member

Beautiful
  3. Kmrumedy

Kmrumedy

Wow. So did all the awesome Foderas built in 2013 go to Australia?!! I am counting 3 so far.

Just amazing.
  4. crossstick

Two, one was 2012 :)
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. crossstick

This might be obvious but it kinda of looks like two pickups with a ramp in the middle in these pics, it's one pickup with two ramps, i don't want to mislead anyone.
  7. Lichtaffen

Lichtaffen Supporting Member

Media:
    No, you're not misleading any of us, we're all well aware this is the hottest bass on the classifieds at the moment. ;)
  8. Bergerman

Bergerman Supporting Member

OMG.

I think the back is prettier than the front...and front is freakin' awesome!
  9. pnchad

pnchad

10. crossstick

PM's replied.

Just on trades, you have to consider the cost of getting your Oracle to me in Australia, expect a cost of around $400-$500. I'd cover the cost of getting the Fodera to you. Luckily Oracle's are light so will cost you less than what i'll have to pay shipping the Fodera to you.
  11. ialma

ialma

Yes, thanks for showing the personification of my dream bass.

12. crossstick

13. G

G

Perfection.
  14. crossstick

Just an update of trade, not looking for any now, just chasing a sale.
  15. crossstick

Going to give this one a bump, would also be interested in Alleva Coppolo J's, preferably 4 string but will look at 5's as well.