1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

2013 USA Fender Jazz V Black/Maple

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Arch58, Feb 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arch58

Arch58 Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0

5 strings just aren't meant to be for me. I guess it is true...you can't teach an old dog new tricks. I think it's a patience thing.

2013 USA Fender Jazz V, it is so mint that it still has the plastic, not only on the pickguard but also still on the tuning keys. It's just about exactly 2 months old. This bass has only a handful of hours on her, she's never left the house. Absolutely pristine condition, no marks or swirls at all, dead mint in every way. Black with maple board and ohsc with all unopened case candy. Also comes with a full set of Dunlop strings and if it gets here in time, a brand new OEM Fender black pickguard. If it doesn't come before sale then I will forward it to the buyer free of charge.
    The only issue is the case, there is a crack in one of the corners. It in no way hinders the functionality of the case and other than that it is in excellent condition.

So, if you are looking for one of these, save yourself about 500.00. This one is as good as you will get brand new from any store.

Asking 1050.00 shipped to CONUS only. ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES!

20140113_175851-1_zps6hvjt98n.jpg

20140201_190419_zpsqqfypogt.jpg
  2. Arch58

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0

3. Arch58

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0

4. MicG

MicG Supporting Member